[EuroPython] To all track managers PART II

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 18:32:09 +0200

Hi all,

This is a special note to the track managers:

A) Can everybody send his/her contact information which I can use on the
website so that people know whom to contact concerning a certain track?

B) Joachim made an entry form for storing all the information concerning the
talks into xml.
It would be nice that if there are already decisions made concerning the
programmation of talks, it would be nice that you would use this form.
If the Amaze server gets ready, we can move this data over to the EuroPython
site and generate views so people can see the session informations and a
summary of the talks. This data will also be used by the ReportLab team to
dynamically generate pdf flyers, brochures so visitors can download this
information before they are comming to this event!

As you see, it is important to use this form and to fill it in as good as
you can.

(Of course, if you don't have this information yet, you could also try the
form out a few times and report problems to Joachim).

The form can be found on:

http://www.aixtraware.de/EuroDe/Talks/ you login in as visitor, guest.

C) Don't forget to post your subscription :-)

Thanks for the great work!

Regards,
Tom.