[EuroPython] Sponsoring

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:52:58 +0200

> Now, as to whether AB Strakt wants to sponsor -- that is a Marketing
decision
> which I sent to AB Strakt's Head of Marketing.  She will begin to make her
> decision when she sees a nice web page with on-line SWIFT paying
information,
> and a form for reserving space, how much, and where to ship the loot.
> Do not expect her to spend any time reading a Wiki looking for such
things.
> She is too busy.

Just to tell everybody that we are working on the topic of contact persons
and price settigs and registration. I just need a concensus from several
people concerning these issues and then it will all appear on the website.

PS. Please, if possible do not remind us on things like this again. We know
we're late on this subject, we're trying to do our best to make a certain
ground. And we do hope dat with this 'take-off' congress, we'll find the
interest for next year and people who want that Europe must have such an
event each year.

Again to you all: If you can, if you find the time, then please if possible,
mail to all the mailinglists of open-source, python, zope in your country
concerning EuroPython2002. If possible ask wether sites want to put the
EuroPython banner (see my request to Zopera.com) on there website.
This way we can reach a bigger audience and we've a bigger change to a big
event for this in the future.

It makes me more frustrated that I can't get it quicker done :-)

Regards, Tom.