[EuroPython] Europython Documentary ...?

Michael Geddert geddert@arche.ag
07 May 2002 17:08:09 +0200

Hello fellow Pythoneers,

My name is Michael Geddert, I am working for a german-based
consulting-group (http://www.arche.ag) coding neat python-stuff
for some of our clients.

In my spare time (when I'm not playing Blues-Guitar) I'm busy shooting
short Movie-Clips for various customers, ranging from Image-Films for
companies and commercials to private Events.

At the moment, chances are good I'll attend the Europython-Conference,
although this really depends on the possibility to pay the entrance fee
online... ;)

Due to the fact that the line-up of speakers is very promising in my
opinion (Guido,ESR,ReportLab,etc. ...), I'd like to shoot a little
documentary about the conference while I'm there (using cheap
DV-Equipment - don't expect hollywood-grade stuff !).

The resulting material,converted to any streaming-media-format, could be
online within 1 or 2 weeks after the conference, depending on how much
post-production work i'd have to do.

I'd suggest to create clips from the keynotes and one short 4-5
minute-documentary about the whole conference.

So, what do you think ?

Regards,

Michael

--