[EuroPython] Updated budget Excel Sheet

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 12:43:39 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> > I've updated the budget Excel sheet to what we know up to date:
> >
> >     http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/budget_02.xls
> >
> > To view it, you can use the free MS Excel viewer or a tool
> > like StarOffice which supports the XLS file format.
> >
> > I still have some questions about it though:
> > * What's "CGRI" and "Bus picking" ???
>
> CGRI? Perhaps they mean the costs for letting ESR comming?

CGRI is mentioned on the IN side meaning we get money from
them (whoever they are). Could CGRI be the local Charleroi
authorities donating money for the conference ?

> Bus picking was an idea to let everyone pick up by bus on the mornings and
> bring them back at the evenings.
> ie. A bus would travel once in the morning once in the evening to/from the
> congress passing all the hotels.
> I think you can remove this option now.

Already done. (BTW, could you send me the login informatio
for the EuroPython site, so that I can upload XLS binaries
myself ?)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH