[EuroPython] questions, questions, ...

Denis Frère denis@aragne.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 06:09:19 +0200

Le Thu, May 02, 2002 at 02:56:53AM +0200, Tom Deprez pianota:

> Ok, sure, that's normal I think, but does somebody has experience on
> the amount of fee we can ask for these kind of things?

No, I've no experience in it.

> Another point, companies can hire a booth on the EuroPython congress,
> do we already have decided the fee per square meter for these
> companies?

In Berlin, we estimated 700 EUR would be a reasonnable price, not in
square meters, but for a table and a few chairs.

> Do we already know how much m2 we have. How much is already hired, etc?

We're not really limited if we stay under 10 exhibitors and we can go
up to 20 if we organize it well. Up to now, 5 have clearly declared
being interrested (or did I forget some ?)

> Can somebody place this on the wiki?

There's things in the wiki :
http://www.europython.org/draftwiki/ConferenceExhibitors

G'night.