[EuroPython] Payment, taxes, accounting, badges

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 16:16:59 +0200

> Le Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:49:51PM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg pianota:
> > Before we setup the payment devices, there are some things
> > to consider:
> >
> > [... things about VAT]
>
> Up to now, P3B has no VAT account. I don't think it's required, but
> it's possible to get one. Do you really think we should take one ?

Please, ask this to your accountant, he/she should know if we need a VAT.

> The bank account number and most information on P3B is there :
> http://www.p3b.org/about

Thanks Denis,

But we also need the address information of P3B and the address/contact
information of the responsible P3B member. Can we put you as contact person?
Which telephone number may we use and which email address?

Regards, Tom