[EuroPython] Please help: plan of action!

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 01:02:09 +0100

Hi there,

I posted a plan of action to the list just now, and I wikified it
for all to see here:

http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/PlanOfAction

Please take a look and help out. The most urgent thing right now is
for people to go in and edit the text of the call for participation,
as described in the plan. The form to register interest to participate
is also urgent.

After that it'll be easy; we just spam all sorts of mailing lists with
it again, and we'll put it on our homepage too. A news item on the
homepage would become really useful now -- we could use it for neat
little items like 'Paul Everitt will speak!' 'Come and meet Laura Creighton!'
and so on.

Regards,

Martijn