[EuroPython] website

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:32:17 +0100

Hi,

A) Ok, We've a postgressql database now!

I've created a table for holding the data of possible congress visitors.I
did some work on the 'Intent to Come' Form. Unfortunately, my knowledge of
Formulator in conjunction with ZPT (concerning error validation) seems not
that good :-(.  Is there somebody who can give a hand, so that it is
finished? See regInterest Folder on the EuroPython.

B) Voting:

Till now I only received 9 votes concerning the design of the website. Is it
my idea that there is no interest?

C) From the moment that the decision is made concerning the design, we need
to do some serious work on the website to get it up and running.
Do we still have the volunteers who were willing to give a hand at the
start?

Best Regards,
Tom.