[EuroPython] HELP

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:56:07 +0100

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me whom I've to contact to set up a gadfly database
(ie create just a file at the server) and things concerning available
databases on the server.... it's kind of urgent, since I would like to move
on with those parts.

I'm trying to contact the people of ShareIt, concerning if it is possible to
have a 'entrance card' as a product... I've looked at their site, but they
always talke about shareware programs, with programs as in applications to
sell. So I'm not totally sure if we can use ShareIt for registration
payment. Anybody experience with ShareIt in this context?

Regards, tom