[EuroPython] Revised brochures available

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:10:07 -0400

The scariest part of this conversation is we might convince Tom to sue
us all for the slave labor working conditions he's been under. :^)

Seriously, I agree with Dinu.  We have produced a successful event.
Why?  Because someone fronted the money (Denis), a small group of people
did a lot of work, and a larger group of people did their share.  Since
I'm definately not in the top ten, the least I can do is give a round of
applause to those that are.

I'm glad Nicolas said what he did.  It means he's proud of his effort
(as he should be), and that there is a team-oriented spirit.

At the same time, this exception can be caught and handled. :^)  The
brochure isn't a travesty.  Anything broken can be fixed by giving
credit in the opening remarks.

Personally, I'll buy a beer for everyone involved, as long as Denis
gives me his charge card. :^)

--Paul