[EuroPython] brochure feedback

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:51:10 +0100

> This is all discussed before.... Normally ReportLab will make it
> possible that people can select which parts of the brochure they want to
> download. ie the brochure will be created on demand...

That's the idea.  The late arrival of some content has put this
back a day or two which is why we are desperate to stop changing
content.  You should be able to de-select "talk details" and "interviews"
by track, the minimum being the essential front and back matter and
the timetable and paid advertisements.

We discussed the "insert a fake talk with my name to make my boss
happy" idea, but shelved it!

- Andy