[EuroPython] Finished brochure

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:09:15 +0200

John Precedo wrote:
> I've put up a copy of the finished brochure at:
> http://www.reportlab.comdemos/brochure.pdf
>
> (The size has now gone up to 2 Mb)
>
> I've added the remaining interviews, and made as many of the changes that
> people requested as I could.
>
> As for any new changes: unless it's both urgent and important (ie a serious
> screwup), I think we are just about done with this static version of the
> brochure. If there are any tiny and trivial changes to be made, I may be
> able to fit them in tomorrow if we have time, but I can't make any promises.
> It's probably best if you think of it as finished.
>
> We'll be working tomorrow to set up a dynamic version of the brochure. More
> details as it happens.

I have just received a complete set of language and spelling
corrections for the *complete* talk database from Tim Couper.

I would like to get these into brochure -- I suppose it doesn't
have to go into the static one though since you are pulling the
data from the Zope DB anyway (right?).

Anyway, if the other track champions don't mind, I would like
to add Tim's changes to the database ASAP. I do need some help
with this though, since there are a *lot* of cut and pastes
necessary.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH