[EuroPython] Re: Friday afternoon [Was: EuroPython/Zope 2002 : D-10 Status]

Denis Frère denis@aragne.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:49:23 +0200

Le Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 10:49:34AM +0100, Michael Hudson pianota:
> Denis Frere <denis@aragne.com> writes:
>
> > Hi Python fans,
> >
> > Ten days left before EuroPython 2002 !
>
> Yay!  I really ought to get around to booking transport soon, so I'd
> like to ask about what's happening on the Friday... are there going to
> be people around on Friday afternoon to chat to, or should I get the
> early afternoon flight?

I think lot's of people will likely stay in Charleroi on the Friday.

We'll have a meal at noon (1:00pm), after that, you'll be thursty.
There will be gatherings : EuroZope, EuroPython, PBF, ... where you'll
speak a lot, and after that, you'll be thursty again.
Perhaps you should take the early afternoon flight ... on Saturday ?
;-)

Denis

--
Denis FRERE