[EuroPython] Presentations online

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:58:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Dinu Gherman wrote:

> "M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com>:
>
> > I'm +1 on gathering the existing PDFs in a non-public place
> > on the web-site, but -1 on making them public.
>
> I fully understand Nicholas' reasoning and have also
> experienced the same "conference time lack" phenomenon.
> As MAL says, if we can make the PDFs accessible just
> for us before the event and publically after the con-
> ference or, heck, why not on day one, I'd be happier.

As I said, I'm all for public consensus. As it appears that every opinion
expressed so far goes against mine, let's remove the PDFs unless ten voice
are heard today (since not everyone is online at the moment) saying we
should leave them.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)