[EuroPython] scheduling

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:05:15 +0200

Laura,

Please ask Andy concerning the Python Tutorials. 9 o'clock on Slot3 is
added on Andy's request.
All I know is that one person wanted to give a tutorial of 180 minutes,
therefor Slot 1. I believe it was for Alex or Alexandre. But I'm not
sure about this at all, Andy should now.

Then, the 2 45 minutes tutorials can be given on Slot 3.

But again, please forward to Andy, he received the replies from the
speakers.

Tom.