[EuroPython] Conference reviews and reports

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
01 Jul 2002 12:50:29 +0100

"M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com> writes:

> We would like to compile a conference report for the EuroPython 2002
> conference.
>
> If anyone of you has writing skills, we'd like to encourage you
> to submit conference reviews and/or reports, so that we can use
> them in the report and also put them online for others to read
> (these reports are usually quite popular, so expect many readers).

I have a moderately large set of notes I took.  They're pretty
informal and somewhat subjective.  What do you want me to do with
them?  Oh hang on, they're here:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/europython.html

If you want to put them on EuroPython.org that's fine by me.

Cheers,
M.

--
  One of the great skills in using any language is knowing what not
  to use, what not to say.  ... There's that simplicity thing again.