[EuroPython] Thank you, everyone, for the great job you did

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:33:23 +0200

This is just a quick mail to say how much I enjoyed these three days in
Charleroi. The organisation was great, and I'm aware of how much job had
to be put in to get such a result.

So thanks to everyone on this list who contributed to making EPC2002
such a great event. And many many thanks to all of those who may be on
the list but never or seldom post, and almost anonymously contributed to
the success of the conference. I've been able to thank some of them
personnally, please share the message with the others.

Cheers

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).