[EuroPython] Putting PressReleases on europython.org?

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:31:50 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> If the pressreleases are in STX, than I see no problem adding these ones to
> the europython.org site...
> See my previous mails that it is now possible to add 'easely' some content
> to europython...

In fact I already did a quick setup for that involving the English version.
The press releases are in structured text, as the wiki uses structured
text. So it'd only involve adding the other-language versions to the
same Zope folder and making them accessible in HTML as well somehow (
the English press release currently just is displayed on the homepage).

Regards,

Martijn