[EuroPython] Calling Web and Design teams

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:35:40 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:

>[private mail]
>
>Philippe Jadin wrote:
>[snip battle plan]
>
>>Does it sounds like a good battleplan ?
>>

>Yes! I can quibble on some technical details, but I won't as I'll have time
>enough later.
>
>Want to be in charge of the web design team? :)

I'd be very happy to be in charge of this, altough maybe others are
interested as well?

If noone else is interested, "let me know", I'll be your man :) If
someone else is interested, I guess I can help as well.

>Regards,
>
>Martijn

Philippe

btw, could I have an account on the current site? (username 'philippe'
(for example); if not taken), you can mail me a password at this email.
Thanks :)