[EuroPython] Re: [EuroPython] I asked Jacob Hall?n how long it would take to make a non profit society in Sweden.

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:42:25 +0100 (CET)

> That said, one main question remains as to what we're actually founding:
>
>   * an organization dedicated to the organization of EuroPython
>     *conferences*
>
>   * a more general organization about Python in Europe that happens to
>     also organize conferences; i.e. a EuroPython Foundation.
>
> So what do people think is best?

KISS + "Overdesign is bad" = let's go for the simplest one, we'll get into
the trouble of upgrading it later if need arises :-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)