[EuroPython] Maybe, The Euro Python Layout...

Denis spirou@colnet.carolo.net
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:28:17 +0100

Le Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 12:56:37AM +0100, Tom Deprez pianota:
> Euhm, great,
>
> But I would have liked you told that you were working on this before...
> Now I've waisted some valuable time of mine :-((((

It's has been said on the list. Philippe Jadin did something too, and
Andrew asked another designer for a logo.

--- quoting Martijn Faassen Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:55:29 +0100 -----
> We've now got a DesignTeam responsible for these issues. Anyone
> interested should add their name to this page:
>
> http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/DesignTeam

Please, follow Martijn's advice : add your names in the wiki and try
to coordinate so that such displeasure doesn't happen too often.

Notice that there is a DesignTeam and a WebTeam.

As I already told you (outside this list), Tom, I really thought you
were working on a more technical way on the Website.

Now, checking those pages, I must admit it's not so clear : designers
are listed on both. Shouldn't we keep only one of them ?
If not, choose the prefered one : WebTeam should focus on architecture,
forms, etc. DesignTeam should focus on logos, buttons, and so on.

(Vincent, add yourself too).

A+
--
Denis FRERE