[EuroPython] GermanTravelGuide

Denis spirou@colnet.carolo.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 05:09:50 +0100

Le Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 10:21:04PM +0100, Andrew Smart pianota:
> Hi folks,
>=20
> just added a GermanTravelGuide to the net.
> Gives 2 links to travel informations, and hints about the way and the
> traveltime from 3 directions (Hannover, K=F6ln/Colonge and Stuttgart), =
each
> with car and rail.

Thanks.

> Where is the nearest airport? Liege? Br=FCssel?

Charleroi :-)
But there are only specific lines covered essentially by Ryan Air.
(See their website).

For other provenances/destinations, Brussels is the nearest.=20

> I did it in German, since it is a GermanTravelGuide. Is that ok? Or sho=
uld
> be held in english?

Both if you want. :-)

One of us here is preparing a hotel list and we'll contact them to ask
for group prices or any other advantage.

Denis

--=20
Denis FRERE
P3B    : Club Python(-Zope) Belge --------- http://www.p3b.org