[EuroPython] Press Release German finished

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:47:21 +0100 (CET)

> > Good, but then I see an inconsistency between "EuroPython"
> > and "European Python and Zope Conference". Ideally, I feel
> > like it should be "European Python Conference 2002" and
> > "EPC 2002" (like IPC10), with some subtitle emphasizing
> > Zope like "The first Major European Python and Zope Mee-
> > ting".
>
> +1

Same here. Zope is written is Python. The conference is about Python and
is an ideal place for Zope folks to get together. More people, more fun.
But EuroPythonZope might confuse the outside world that will end up
thinking Python is The Solution for building scientific web sites and Zope
is the other name of an ASP-like programming language.

See watta mean ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)