[EuroPython] YAPC experiences (forwarded)

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:27:05 +0100

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

Hi there,

I find the attached interesting for consideration of the EuroPython
group (it was posted to the python conferences list, which was newly
opened and seems to be catering to a largely North American audience
for Python conferences so far.)

Anyway, the YAPC approach seems to be quite similar to our own, so
we may learn something there.

Regards,

Martijn

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU