[EuroPython] Europython on python.org

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:26:27 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> ok, did some small change, but this is really a dummy page. And it still
> looks cheap...
>
> I should make up the ZPT templates, before going further... sighh, I'm not
> that fond of ZPT, I'm more used to DTML...anyway I need to stop.

It looks a whole lot better already. And DTML is fine with me, if you like
it better. Let's not any technical roadblocks stop us!

> I'll work on this further on thursday, since tomorrow I've other
> obligations.
> If other want to work on it, ... then be my guest!

Okay, would everybody who wants to be in the web team reply in this thread?
This is the team that does web design and infrastructure. Tom is in there
already, and Ivo van der Wijk at Amaze is in it also defacto, as he manages
that server. I can help with some stuff (forms, some python scripts) if
necessary, but don't ask me to do HTML. :)

Note that the web team won't have to worry about the content; that'll be
taken care of by other groups (or all of us, through the wiki).

I'd just like to get a list of people we can talk to concerning the website.
I'll add something to the wiki.

Hm, see followup mail about teams I'll be sending.

Regards,

Martijn