[EuroPython] Invited speakers

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:39:46 +0100

Le Mardi 12 F=E9vrier 2002 10:16, Stefane Fermigier a =E9crit :

To begin with,

Could the people on this list suggest to any person who could be interest=
ed=20
to prepare something to submit to the request for paper we shall send ver=
y=20
soon ?

If people don not come spontaneously, at least we will have something alr=
eady=20
very interesting ... even if a little pushed.

Who from the list is volunteering to become a member of the paper selecti=
on=20
commitee ?

As stated by Stefane, I think the basic "conference commitee"  was propos=
ed=20
in Charleroi in December. Any other proposal / suggestion is welcome thou=
gh.

Thanks,

Nicolas

--=20