[EuroPython] Python tracks/topics

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:40:52 +0100

Finn Bock wrote:
> [Martijn Faassen]
>
> >Don't we have a bunch of European Jython hackers? Now what's his name..
> >Right, Finn Bock in Denmark.
>
> And Samuele Pedroni with a .ch domain.

Can you contact him, if he's not already on the list?

> >I've just sent off an email to him asking if he's interested.
>
> I am. Not sure what kind of topics you have been discussing, but if you
> are looking for a session where I go over a number of the technical
> issues and decissions that faces jython, then I could do that.

Excellent, I'll add a Jython session to the wiki. Oh, there's one already
there, I think.. we need to start fleshing out actual talks, I'll open
a wiki page, PeopleAndTalks to keep a list. Everyone's free to add people
(including themselves) to this list.

Regards,

Martijn