[EuroPython] EPC 2003 : When ?

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:35:41 -0000

> We had that discussion already and a decision was taken. I do not
> think it would be wise to go back in time and start over. We now
> need to make progress and actually organize the thing.

Yes.  I read Denis' reply to be a decision, which is Step 1.

IMHO Step 2 should be to put a sentence about this on the
EPC web site and tell C.L.P.

And Step 3 should be to determine roles and responsibilities,
including a committee.  Open discussion is fine but I think
there needs to be some 'dictator of last resort' who can rule
and say "this is decided now, move on to the next thing".

I would love to see a mini-event in October though.  Maybe
in Berlin? Is there some Linux or Zope event we could hang
a track onto with minimal administrative burden?

- Andy Robinson