[EuroPython] Wiki organization "New..." vs. old pages

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:13:38 +0200

Please,

Tell me what I need to move over...
I'm not sure what I can move over from the tracks, etc.

Following was on my list, but I don't feel them as a 'Go' yet:

1. Online payment. We were discussing ShareIt, and an online payment of a
customer of ours. I completely forgot about EuroZope possibility and I like
this option. I've already mailed Joachim about if I could help to put this
online as soon as possible.

2. Conference Track information. I've no idea about who will come or not. At
the moment people told they would like to give a presentation, but we need
to get and ask confirmations about it. (I thought this would start after we
have a final decission concerning the time schedules on the chat). I know,
my fault as well, since I'm helping the Zope Track and we don't know much
about this Track as well. I hope all things will clear out at the chat or
after the chat.

3. Time Schedules: I want to put them online, as soon as we know the final
outcome (should be on the chat). With this we also put the catering
information online

4. Floorplan with additional information : I'm not sure about the floorplan
yet, I've asked Denis about this. And the extra information on the floorplan
can only be done if we know how many exhibitors we have and how many
simultanious tracks....

5. Conference Sponsors: I've no idea who is sponsering or not.... I only
know about Dexia.

6. People can now add news to the europython.org site. So if you've
interesting news, then let's publish this! The old news page isn't finished
yet and the news topic itself isn't formatted well. I asked Vincent for a
design. I've asked on the list if people are interested in making the old
news page during the weekend, since I had to spend some time with my family.
But it looks like nobody was interested, so I'll probably do it when I've
time...

7. I'm doing the best I can. If somebody wants some information on the web,
then please go ahead and put it there, or ask me if I've the time to do it.
In the last case, it will not always be put online that quickly, since I
need to prepare some time for it. If somebody wants to help, just ask and
you'll get a entry. The site at the moment is just a trivial mockup, so
everybody would be able to add something.

Regards,
Tom.