[EuroPython] people I've sent mail

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:08:48 +0200

Hi there,

I've mailed the following people to ask for confirmation on their talks,
and a brief abstract:

  Moshe Zadka (moshez@twistedmatrix.com)
  Talk on Twisted Python

  Finn Bock & Samuele Pedroni (bckfnn@worldonline.dk, pedronis@bluewin.ch)
  Talk and/or tutorial on Jython

  Christian Tismer (tismer@tismer.com)
  Talk about stackless.

  Alex Martelli (aleax@aleax.it)
  As of yet unspecified talk.

I haven't contacted these people yet, for various reasons:

  Martijn Faassen
  For obvious reasons. Well, I have contacted myself, but not by email..
  Also I'll likely be speaking on the Zope track.

  Juergen Hermann
  Active on the mailing list. Juergen, if you see this, please
  contact me with an abstract and confirmation. :)

  People from Logilab:
  Active on the mailing list, whole bunch of possible talks. Please
  mail me with details.

  Alastair Burt:
  Talk about ASWAD. I think this is either the Zope or business track?
  It's in public administration, so I don't know..

  Andrew Smart:
  Marc Andre Lemburg:
  Organizing the tracks so they're okay. :)

  Nuxeo:
  This looks like something for the Zope track.

  Andy Robinson:
  I hope he'll help organize the tutorials. :)

  Paul Everitt:
  I hope he'll help organize the zope track. :)

If these people don't mail me I'll be sending out mail to them after all,
of course.

This page is also in the wiki now:

http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/TalkConfirmations

Regards,