[Email-SIG] Some parsing/generation issues of email in Python 3

Matthew Dixon Cowles matt at mondoinfo.com
Sun Jun 12 14:01:13 EDT 2016

Pete,

> Note, that the subject line is missing. In my real filter, it left
> the current execution frame, and execution continued one or two
> level up the stack.

The only thing I've run into that's like that is when an exception is
raised in a function that I didn't think would do that and was caught
in a place that I didn't expect.

That it happens with the logging module and a non-ASCII encoding but
only when run in an environment with very few environment variables
also suggests something like that to me.

I realize that that's not what your example code suggests, but if it
were obvious it would already be fixed.

Regards,
Matt