[Email-SIG] [Python-3000] Py3k Sprint Tasks (Google Docs & Spreadsheets)

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Aug 25 08:10:04 CEST 2007

Barry Warsaw writes:

 > I've been spending hours of my own time on the email package for py3k
 > this week and every time I think I'm nearing success I get defeated
 > again.

I'm ankle deep in the Big Muddy (daughter tested positive for TB as
expected -- the Japanese innoculate all children against it because of
the sins of their fathers -- and school starts on Tuesday, so we need
to make a bunch of extra trips to doctors and whatnot), so what thin
hope I had of hanging out with the big boys at the Python-3000 sprint
long since evaporated.

However, starting next week I should have a day a week or so I can
devote to email stuff -- if you want to send any thoughts or
requisitions my way (or an URL to sprint IRC transcripts), I'd love to
help.  Of course you'll get it all done and leave none for me, right?

 > But I'm determined to solve the worst of the problems this week.

Bu-wha-ha-ha!

Steve