[Edu-sig] Python in Education: Requests for ideas

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:22:37 EST 2019

Hi,

(moving the list to BCC to cut down on the noise)

I'm one of the list moderators and committee members, and I can tell you
that we've gotten several submissions, so in general the list is working.

What sort of bounce message are you getting?

Cheers,
Naomi

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 at 13:20, Peter Farrell <peter at farrellpolymath.com>
wrote:

> Hi, Has anybody else been trying to submit ideas in response to the PSF's
> request from last week? The blog post is at
>
> http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2019/01/python-in-education-request-for-ideas.html
>
> and the email is
> edu-committee at python.org
>
> I've had my email bounced back 4 times since Friday. Am I doing something
> wrong?
>
> Peter Farrell

Naomi Ceder

@NaomiCeder • https://www.linkedin.com/in/naomiceder/