[Edu-sig] Suggested metrics for measuring our success

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Tue May 15 10:08:23 EDT 2018

Great, Sebastian!  I merged your pull request, and made a few additional changes to the license.

Since this is getting to be a nuts and bolts conversation, I believe good netiquette dictates we should now move it off list, so this will be my last post to the list on this topic.

Thanks!

Jeff

​Let's work together to create a just and sustainable world!​