[Edu-sig] Suggested metrics for measuring our success

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sat May 12 16:01:49 EDT 2018

The first task is already complete, Wes, the mailing list is already listed in the awesome-ython-in-education README.

btw.  I'll be sprinting on a Remix of the book, CS Principles: Big Ideas in Programming on Monday.  I'm remixing to make the text more compatible with Python 3, and to respond to
student requests for clarification of exercise instructions, etc.

I'm hosting the remix on the Open Book Project:
http://www.openbookproject.net/books/StudentCSP/
The git repo is here:
https://gitlab.com/jelkner/StudentCSP

Jeff

Let's work together to create a just and sustainable world!