[Edu-sig] What do folks think of creating a #python-k12 channel on freenode?

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Thu May 10 17:15:28 EDT 2018

Dear edu-sig friends,

We had an interesting discussion at the Education Summit today at
Pycon about ways to better engage folks between Pycons.

As a public school teacher, I have a particular interest in python in
k12 institutions, and in addition to posting more often on this list,
I am considering setting up an irc channel on freenode (#python-k12 ?)

Would anyone else here have an interest in such a channel?

Jeff Elkner

Let's work together to create a just and sustainable world!