[Edu-sig] Simplest webapps

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:02:06 EDT 2018

Very interesting.  I note that free users are relegated to Python 2.7

Server modules can be Python 3.6 (outside the free version)

Client stuff compiles to JavaScript and is approximately 2.7

That's a bit confusing maybe.  I try to avoid 2.7 but that's not easy.

In my Coding with Kids work, we use Codesters.com to teach Python, which
depends on Skulpt.  Also 2.x ish.

Kirby