[Edu-sig] Code to Joy in The Economist (June/July 2018)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 22:31:26 EDT 2018

> (a ratio of ratios, would show this way it next books in my era

​[sic]​  textbooks  e.g. dog : wolf :: cat : tiger  (opinions may vary)

Final remark: examples of my 'rear view mirror' Jupyter Notebooks
used during recent meet-up

(#10 of a 10x 4-hour on-line Python course):

https://github.com/4dsolutions/Python5/blob/master/PySummary1.ipynb
https://github.com/4dsolutions/Python5/blob/master/PySummary2.ipynb
https://github.com/4dsolutions/Python5/blob/master/PySummary3.ipynb

These try to pack in a lot of what we covered.

In retrospect, I gave the keyword 'nonlocal' short shrift and
need to address this more completely in future editions.