[Edu-sig] turtle coordinates: Y increase downards - as in most graphics API?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:32:44 EDT 2018

Thanks for your persistence on this Andre.  I agree with you that this is a
serious bug.

Curriculum writers down the road will steer clear of Python's turtle if
it's not up to responding sanely to left and right.

Our loyalty should be to teachers and teaching material developers in the
future, not as much to prior editions with unfortunate workarounds.

Kirby