[Edu-sig] probability and statistics demo for kids

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:44:06 EST 2018

"Seeing Theory: A visual introduction to probability and statistics"
http://students.brown.edu/seeing-theory/
https://github.com/seeingtheory/Seeing-Theory

These are JavaScript widgets, so not Python but great visual examples that
could be implemented with ipywidgets and some JS.

explorable.es has a whole catalog of these:
http://explorabl.es/math/

Think Stats 2nd edition is free:
http://greenteapress.com/wp/think-stats-2e/

The source is also free: