[Edu-sig] strategies for teaching Python

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 06:55:52 EDT 2017

Hi Kirby,

A good Python + math investigation could be to use Python to generate some
type of simulated event data (network, physics, pure math, etc), not
limited to just 2 parameters per event, and then use plotting software to
appreciate how different the same data can look in various representations
(ie, time-series, xy, 2d scatter, 3d scatter, 1d histo, 2d histo, cell
plot, etc).   Idk ... just a thought, just throwing it out there.  Sounds
like fun!

-Charles