[Edu-sig] New articles on Medium.... (not all by me :-D)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 02:53:04 EDT 2017

Useful summary of on-line Python 3 tutorials, starting with the one in
docs.python.org itself:

https://medium.com/@lockpaddy/10-resources-to-learn-python-3-9a735db7aff9#.mabvr7g8l

Is it just me or am I sensing a strong pull towards Python 3, away from
2.x?

My meditation, also on Medium, published today, is a more generic
meditation on code schools.

https://medium.com/@kirbyurner/is-code-school-the-new-high-school-30a8874170b

I mention Python quite a bit, in my appraisal of the looming digital divide
and how to bridge it.

I've invited more math teachers to comment as what I write concerns them:

http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2845880

None of these are new themes on edu-sig.

If you check my other Medium writings, you'll find a lot more (also blogs).