[Edu-sig] How does Python help with Calculus?

A. Jorge Garcia calcpage at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 18:12:07 EDT 2017

(SRY, TYPOS FIXED)
FYI, here's my YouTube playlist including final projects for AP Calculus and AP Computer Science from 2012-2016. Screencasts for 2017 will be forthcoming soon!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL956Pn2cKSjxPBTcG2XYzNOB5tQ1txgx

This year we'll be using SMC (Sage Math Cloud) https://cloud.sagemath.com, recently renamed https://cocalc.com. CoCalc includes everything you need to code in the cloud. I think it's on GCP (Google Compute Platform) as opposed to https://repl.it, https://cs50.io and https://c9.io which are on AWS (Amazon Web Services). On Cocalc you can make 3 different types of documents: SAGE WorkSheet, Jupyter NoteBook and LaTEX Documents.

Also, here's my 2016 playlist for the AP Calculus exam comparing the use of TI84C, TI92, TI nSpire CX CAS, SageCell and python!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL956Pn2cKSje0HeHkR38C8BVWbTeOFUy

HTH,
A. Jorge Garcia
Applied Math, Physics & CS