[Edu-sig] Localized keywords library for learning Python

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Aug 17 12:17:03 EDT 2017

Hi!

I enjoy teaching Python to kids and have just been reading André
Robergé's wonderful Reeborg tool and documentation and have appreciated
two details on his approach to Python:

The introduction of "repeat :" keyword:

    http://reeborg.ca/docs/en/basics/repeat.html

And the availability of statements in french:

http://reeborg.ca/docs/en/basics/library.html#reeborg-can-understand-french

This reminded me of a library that was shared I think on this list, for
translating the basic Python keywords to a foreign language? Could
somebody please share this link again? I'm failing to find it.

As the author of a Python learning IDE i'm considering to adopt some of
these measures to help scaffold working knowledge full Python...

I appreciate your thoughts and references,

Sebastian