[Edu-sig] a thirty minute interview of Kirby (courtesy of Nepris)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:12:24 EDT 2016

Also, I say web applications are a "core" application of Python, not a
"poor" one -- the Bluetooth microphone tends to cut out on those sibilants,
if that's what they're called; I'm not a linguist.

>From this morning:

Kirby Urner about 2 hours ago

I much enjoyed an opportunity to yak with students in Austin, TX on Sept