[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 152, Issue 7

Peter Farrell funcalculus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:06:26 EST 2016

Hi, Kirby,

Thanks for the info about Cloud 9. My Python projects don't run, and all I
get is the message on the new page:

> "It worked!
> Congratulations on your first Django-powered page.
> Of course, you haven't actually done any work yet. Next, start your first
> app by running python manage.py startapp [app_label]."

So I downloaded the mfg.py file and put in the ip and port that Cloud9 says
my project is running on. I even started a terminal to put in the above
code but what is the name of the app? The python file I want to run?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Peter

<snip>