[Edu-sig] Fwd: From Scratch to Real Python Code with our New Block Trinket!

Philip Guo pg at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:43:38 CEST 2014

incidentally, i created a similar prototype 5 years ago that mapped Android
App Inventor blocks to Python code. cool that a company is taking on this
idea as a production-quality service.

a big issue with blocks languages is what to do when students want to
transition to a traditional, text-based language for CS2.