[Edu-sig] Getting more involved with education and the PSF...

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Thu May 22 16:02:55 CEST 2014

Great!  So it seems we have two short term goals:

1. Get someone to agree to maintain the website (I'm volunteering if
there isn't anyone else chomping at the bit to do it).
2. Reach out to Selena Deckelman to help her with her efforts to
bridge the gap between developers and K-12 teachers (a noble goal
indeed!).

Do we agree that edu-sig is the sensible place to hold this conversation?

If we do, can we ask Selena to join the list if she is not already
there?  I'll also encourage folks like Lee Harr (cc'd here), the
creator of the wonderful Pynguin environment
(https://code.google.com/p/pynguin/) to join the list and the
discussion.