[Edu-sig] easygui_qt

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:15:22 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 4:14 AM, Jurgis Pralgauskis <
jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com> wrote:

> would it be hard to port to Python2?
>
> I tried, it now has issues with super() -- but what else could get in the
> way of porting?

I suspect that the super() use is the only issue preventing it from working
with Python 2.7.  I actually started from an example designed to work with
Python 2, but simplified the super() call to use the Python 3 specific
notation.   I could try to change that - but I am moving away from Python 2
and would likely not test it regularly with it.

André