[Edu-sig] Annotate Algorithms in Python

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cs.depaul.edu
Thu Dec 19 00:29:27 CET 2013

I do not know actually. I have not looked at many Python books on the subject.

In chapter 3 I have a review of some data structures Lists, Queues, Trees, Graphs, and Disjoint Sets with implementation. It includes what I had in these draft notes:

https://github.com/mdipierro/algorithms-animator/blob/master/docs/csc321notes.pdf?raw=true

The data structures and algorithms are implemented in the algorithm animator:

https://vimeo.com/1735226

https://github.com/mdipierro/algorithms-animator

Massimo